Add per runner job timeout
What does this MR do?
Allows Runner owner, to define maximum timeout that can be set for a job handled by that Runner. If project-level timeout is bigger, then Runner-level timeout takes precedence.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Requires EE changes - should be merged together with gitlab-ee!4649 (merged).
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Runner edit form
Project CI/CD settings - Runner's details
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #43426 (closed)