Refactor responsive table styles to support nested error block
What does this MR do?
EE MR, gitlab-ee!3251 (merged)
- Split layout from the styles of the row
- Move command
.prepend-styles to bottom of source order
- Actually applies styles over others in more situations which is probably what is expected when you add it to an element
- Also allows us to get rid of some styles that were trying to get around this fact
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Check any uses of responsive tables and edge case styles.
Why was this MR needed?
Unable to place a full-width error block below a table row per design of #38464 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together