Lazy load and paginate registry image list
What does this MR do?
Lazy load and paginate registry image list:
- Moves lists into Vue to allow lazy loading of each list
- Adds pagination to the table
- Changes layout to show instruction on the bottom
- Adds loading spinners to indicate loading state
\-to indicate empty cells.
- Fetches list when delete button is clicked
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #31050 (closed)