Add my_reaction_emoji param to /issues and /merge_requests API
What does this MR do?
Follow-up from "Add filter by my reaction" (!12962 (merged))
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
It is need to be consistent with the issues/merge requests filter feature.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?