Uses jQuery to scroll since setting document.body.scrollTop does not work in firefox
What does this MR do?
Replaces vanilla with jQuery to control scroll because
document.body.scrollTop does not work the same in all browsers, same goes for checking if the scroll is at the bottom. With jQuery it works the same in all browsers.
$().scrollTop covers support for all browsers
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- All builds are passing
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #34492 (closed)