Add a button to deploy a runner to a Kubernetes cluster in the settings page
- This issue will continue to be product managed by @bikebilly
- UX will be done by @dimitrieh
- FE: To be assigned by @timzallmann.
- BE: To be assigned by @smcgivern.
- BE point of contact for technical help if it is required: @grzesiek first, and then @ayufan if @grzesiek is unavailable.
- Slack channel: #f_gke_integration
- A demo for this feature is targeted for Feb 23 or 24, 2018.
Users may want to install a specific runner for their projects, and we should make the process easy. Now they can read instructions on how to run the setup process, but we don't provide any way to easily create the environment for the deployment. We should add the option to create a new Kubernetes cluster on GKE from the settings page in order to provide a runner without any additional effort.
- Changed copy of H4 of specific runner slightly (mentioning manual)
- Added section before manual section on automatic configuration/install Runner
- Changed orange warning styling from shared runners section, plus made the orange button secondary (outlined)
- Learn more about Kubernetes link, links to Kubernetes documentation
- Button links to Kubernetes page