Currently, it's only possible to add CI runners that are project specific or shared globally. However, there also should be an option of adding CI runners that are shared for a group.
In other words, if I'm launching my custom runner that I want to be available for all projects in the group, I need a place to do this centrally, instead of enabling this runner manually for every project.
MVP Remaining work
Name corresponds to who we expect is doing the work. These steps should happen roughly in this order.
- @DylanGriffith: Group settings pages for creating runners
- @DylanGriffith: Group settings pages will need to allow editing/removing group runners
- @bikebilly: Do Feature Assurance on !18162
@yorickpeterse: All projects migrated to a
project_ci_cd_settingstable so that we don't need any on the fly migrations of settings rows
- @koffeinfrei: Rebase/merge master on !9646 and get all tests passing
@yorickpeterse: Code from !18144 is merged so we have the
ProjectCiCdSettingsmodel to use
@koffeinfrei: Update !9646 with
ProjectCiCdSettingsmodel instead of
ProjectSettingsand remove the on the fly migration logic
- @koffeinfrei: Add changelog to !9646
- @grzesiek: Review !9646
- @ayufan: Review and merge !9646
- @ayufan: Review and merge UX changes in !18162 (keeping this as separate MR to be merged after will hopefully simplify the review process)
- @DylanGriffith: Add docs