- Joined GitLab almost 3 years ago: since January 2017
- Database Trainee: since June 2019 - #4710 (closed)
As Database Trainee
- I've reviewed from Database side for 70+ merge requests
- I've improved the Database Review process by:
- I've created some database improvements:
Becoming DB Maintainer
I had a chat with @mayra-cabrera, and as I understood, she felt I was ready to become a database maintainer.
There is still a lot to learn, but that will probably never stop, so I want to step up and take my DB responsibilities to the next level. I want to help out with distributing the load across DB maintainers and I feel confident I can help keeping a high quality and help out making/keeping GitLab be performant. I won't have all the answers, so from time to time I'll ask for help from the other maintainers or also reviewers.