Reduce snippets to minimal maturity
GitLab snippets do not yet support multiple files https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/14844 or versioning https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/13426, without which Snippets cannot be reasonably replace an alternative snippets tool like to gists.github.com. Current GitLab.com usage is very small and does not indicate it is being used to solve significant real world problems.
- At least a first iteration, but still a minimal solution.
- Scaffolding or a foundation to build on so people internally and externally can see where we are going.
- Validates our hypothesis for customer need by being used, but likely by a small share of instances or users.
- Used by users/customers to solve real problems.
- Capable of displacing other devops tools when part of our single-application
Snippets seem most accurately described as minimal.
It was previously marked as Usable and then reclassified Complete by 019cd813