Add login checks to ForumRestController
Closes #993 (closed)
What does this MR do?
Adds a check to every endpoint in ForumRestController if the sessionId is not null, i.e. if the user is logged in. The missing check caused some sentry errors, for example https://sentry.io/share/issue/922a64f37d6e47d88359c1130d62eb87/
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- set a "for:" label to indicate who will be affected by this change
- use "state:" labels to track this MR's state until it was beta tested
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md
add a short text that can be used in the release notes
Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to create a testing issue in Beta Testing Repo:
- Consider writing a detailed description in German.
- Describe in a few sentences, what should be tested from a user perspective.
- Also mention different settings (e.g. different browsers, roles, ...). how this change can be tested.
- Be aware, that also non technical people should understand.
Release notes text
(A short text that will appear in the release notes and describes the change for non-technical people. Not always necessary, e.g. not for refactoring.)