Refactor translations from twig email templates to yml to messages.de.yml
What does this MR do?
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Links to related issues
Any relevant links (issues, documentation, slack discussions).
How to test
- Checkout branch locally
- Login as BOT
- test the emails as indicated above. (Not sure how to trigger them exactly) ... it should look just like before.
'basket/request' => need to trigger requestBasketAction 'chat/fetch_warning' 'chat/message' 'foodSharePoint/new_message' 'forum/activation' 'forum/answer' 'forum/new_message' 'forum/new_region_ambassador_message' 'general/invalid_email_address' 'general/unsubscribe*' => part of general/body and thus included by twig 'general/workgroup_contact' 'user/change_email' 'user/join' 'user/privacy_notice' 'user/reset_password' 'user/sleeping_*' => unused since a258c605c153e2b2239daf7416bb00b78b3ba9bd
I'm not sure if a258c605 was correct in removing this functionality...
Screenshots (if applicable)
Any relevant screenshots if this is a design / frontend change
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- set a "for:" label to indicate who will be affected by this change
- use "state:" labels to track this MR's state until it was beta tested
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md
- add a short text that can be used in the release notes
Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to create a testing issue in Beta Testing Repo:
- Consider writing a detailed description in German.
- Describe in a few sentences, what should be tested from a user perspective.
- Also mention different settings (e.g. different browsers, roles, ...). how this change can be tested.
- Be aware, that also non technical people should understand.