Add emails to seed data
What does this MR do?
Updates the seed data:
- assigns the correct personal mailboxes to store managers, ambassadors, and orga
- creates up to 10 random emails in each mailbox folder
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
How to test
Steps a reviewer can take to verify that this MR does what it says it does e.g.
- Checkout branch locally
- Login as 'userbot'
- Go to http://localhost:18080/?page=mailbox, look into the mailbox folders and emails and make sure everything works
- Check the same for 'userorga' and 'storemanager1'
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings