WIP: Make topbar responsive
What does this MR do?
Updates the whole navigation topbar, so that is more responsive.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Navigation is important. Refactored a lot of code, so it is likely, that there might be a menu item which does not occur anymore, because I missed it.
Links to related issues
Any relevant links (issues, documentation, slack discussions).
How to test
Steps a reviewer can take to verify that this MR does what it says it does e.g.
- Checkout branch locally.
- Try out several screen sizes in following scenarios:
- Not logged in.
- Login as user1 (no foodsaver)
- Login as user2 (foodsaver)
- Login as bot (many rights)
Screenshots (if applicable)
- Clean up some code snippets.
FsDropdownMenuaccessable from outside.
- Make tests runnable again.
- Make sub menus more consistently.
- #883: Remove unused orga prop.
- Make Login translatable
Add option to get to a
remember-meoption (Compare branches)
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings