Refactoring: Introduce DTO classes for bell notifications
What does this MR do?
This MR is about putting some order into the different formats of array representations used in method interfaces and HTTP APIs thoughout the foodsharing code.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Quite. It should not change anything in how the site works, just refactoring.
How to test
- Checkout branch locally
- Login as foodsaver
- Do bell related stuff and see nothing breaks
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings