Make a german text for "contributing" in devdocs
Relates to issue #812 (closed).
What does this MR do?
- Neue deutsche Contributing Seite, ausführlicher als die englische Version.
- Eingefügt in Summary
- verlinkt im Englischen
- added info on how to get the devdocs to run locally
- added the FAQ in codebase.md
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Totally. (be honest!)
Links to related issues
Any relevant links (issues, documentation, slack discussions).
How to test
Steps a reviewer can take to verify that this MR does what it says it does e.g.
- Checkout branch locally
- go to devdocs locally (as explained here: https://devdocs.foodsharing.network/about-devdocs.html)
- read & test the pages:
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings