Add number of food share points to statistics
Part of #81 (closed)
What does this MR do?
Adds the number of food share points to the /statistik page. I used the same fa-recycle icon as in the menus.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
How to test
Steps a reviewer can take to verify that this MR does what it says it does e.g.
- Checkout branch locally
- Open the statistics page and see if the number is there
Screenshots (if applicable)
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible... not possible.
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings