Add "linux" tag for choosing GitLab CI runner
What does this MR do?
When using GitLab CI, for some jobs that don't use docker stuff (e.g.
build:frontend) we use any available CI server (GitLab provide a cloud of them) by specifying some tags for how to select the machine.
We used to just use
shared, and all was good, but now sometimes we get a windows machine back, which cannot even parse the commands.
This MR adds an extra tag specifying "linux".
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Links to related issues
How to test
As long as the CI tasks still find CI servers, then we should be good!
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible... test is CI run itself...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- [N/A] Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings