Move bellupdatetrigger to maintenance class
What does this MR do?
See title. In our discussion about increased queries per second we found out this method doesn't need to be executed every 5 minutes. While meeting with @janopae he also agreed on this, as this logic isn't fully needed after our large pickup slot update. We agreed to move it to the nightly run which this MR does. There are some rare cases where it might be useful and there were plans to extend it for bell deletion so this is why it could be a good idea to keep it active and in our codebase.
Accidentally fixes the date distance to a unconfirmed slot which was reseted every 5 minutes before.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Not 100% sure if I can remove
($storeGateway); but as it is injected it should do the job. At least it was working locally :)
Links to related issues
- Slack discussion around increased queries per second: https://yunity.slack.com/archives/C1T1ZM9A4/p1574718916326800
How to test
Steps a reviewer can take to verify that this MR does what it says it does e.g.
- Checkout branch locally
- Login as foodsaver to a store where you are not store manager for
- Join a slot
- Logg out
- Execute nightly run:
./scripts/docker-compose run --rm --no-deps app php -f run.php Maintenance daily
- For example: See if the date distance got updated
- Backend change (no screenshots)
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings