added missing ' in loadFoodsaver
What does this MR do?
If you went as an Ambassador to Bezirk then Foodsaver, the site wouldn't react properly or crashed when you clicked on any of the names. Now it works properly. There were also some whitespaces removed in accordance with the editorconfig.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Quite, this was only a minor bugfix.
Links to related issues
How to test
Steps a reviewer can take to verify that this MR does what it says it does e.g.
- Checkout branch locally
- Login as bot
- go to Bezirk -> Foodsaver
- Click on any of the names
- Some information about the foodsaver and a button to delete them from the region should appear
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings