Update client non breaking dependencies
What does this MR do?
Updates client dependencies which are outdated and won't break according to
yarn outdated. The other dependencies will follow in another MR.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Fixed tests, tried the app a bit, seems to work. But I'd need a bigger audience to test it though.
Links to related issues
How to test
Start the application and check if there are any errors in the console or anything that is missing or displayed incorrect.
Screenshots (if applicable)
Any relevant screenshots if this is a design / frontend change
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings