show message if no emails are in folder
What does this MR do?
Fixes the next problem introduced in !1239 (merged): makes the 'no emails' message appear again if a folder of a mailbox is empty.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
How to test
- Be someone with a mailbox
- Go to an empty folder in that box
- It should show 'Noch keine Nachrichten in dieser Mailbox'
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings