Introduce mayAdministrateBlog() permission and rebuild previous behaviour
What does this MR do?
mayAdministrateBlog() permission in
BlogPermissions.php and use it for current permission checks.
For now there are no additional permissions given. It rebuilds previous behaviour and allows us to change it with one method. This might happen soon after this MR gets merged.
Removed the entry from the menu if permission is
false. This MR would allows to extend the permissions to a work-group later on.
Kept and renamed group to
Session class. Replaced all previous
mayEditBlog() uses with
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Links to related issues
- Prepares #34 to be solved
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings