Fix newsletter sending
Closes #754 (closed)
What does this MR do?
else if fails with an exception. This is why the lower ones aren't checked and newsletter email title can't be found. This is why the newsletter sending fails.
There are different ways to solve this. Currentl attempt is a
try catch way of checking where the name of the mailbox can be found.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Should work as it is working in my test setup, where it didn't work with the master version.
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))
- Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to update the #foodsharing-beta Slack channel about what has been changed here. They will test your work in different browsers, roles or other settings