Game2048 0.07 - Add "2048 Open Fun Game" to F-Droid repository
This is 2048 game multiplatform implementation.
2048 game with Bookmarks, Auto Replay, History and other fun features, Open Source, no ads.
Features of "2048 Open Fun Game" that are not present in the original game
- Unlimited and animated Undo and Redo.
- Select theme for the app: Device default (for Android 9+), Dark or Light. Dark theme for Android 9+ is turned on by default when system-wide "Dark theme" is turned on in device settings.
- Bookmarks at the interesting game positions. Return to a bookmark and play again from that place.
- Move number and game duration shown. The time starts when you make a move. It stops when you tap Undo or Pause button.
- "Watch" mode. Auto replay current game forward and backwards at any speed, stop at any position. Switch to "Play" mode from that place and continue playing, overriding history.
- The Latest games with all their moves, bookmarks and scores are stored in a history and can be watched. Or you can play them again.
- Game menu allows you to delete current game from history, to restart a game ("Try again") or to restore existing game from a list.
- When you tap "Try again" button or restore existing game, current game is automatically saved to the history, so you can review or continue to play it later.
- Share a game as a file, so it can be loaded, watched and even played on any other device.
- The app is multilingual. Please add new translations at https://crowdin.com/project/2048-open-fun-game