Remove code related to anti-adblock notification
We are currently working on removing the anti-adblock notification (see eyeo/adblockplus/abpui/adblockplusui#43). That change will be made available as part of #96. However, we can already go ahead and stop importing that code and remove any other code that's specific to or only used by that notification.
What to change
- Stop using adblockplusui/lib/antiadblockInit.js.
- Stop importing translations from adblockplusui/locale/*/antiadblockInit.json.
- Remove code that preinstalls the "Adblock Warning Removal List" filter list.
- Deprecate the "subscriptions_antiadblockurl" preference.
- Remove code that's specific to "question"-type notifications.
- Remove code specific to "urlFilters" notification targeting option.
Hints for testers
With this change:
- The "Adblock Warning Removal List" filter list should no longer be automatically added.
- For users who already have that filter list, it should be left installed.
- If that filter list is present, it's still considered a default subscription like the others and so shouldn't prevent the default subscriptions from being automatically re-added.
- Notifications can no longer be of type
"question", nor target specific URLs with the
- Notifications should otherwise behave as before.