Error: port.onDisconnect.hasListeners is not a function
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Firefox 78.0.2
- Adblock Plus 3.9 (or >= 3.0])
How to reproduce
- Have the extension devtools opened:
about:debugging#/runtime/this-firefox> ABP "Inspect" button > Console tab
- Go to https://adblockplus.org (or any other page)
- Open the "block element" feature and pick an element from the site. Composer popup window will appear.
- Close the composer window (e.g. cancel button).
An error with message
port.onDisconnect.hasListeners is not a function will appear in the extension devtools console
No error should be thrown.