Fix custom workflow on CentOS
On CentOS distros the custom workflow authentication token is now written to
/dev/kmsg. This results in a time stamp written before the JSON.
Solution: Strip anything before the first curly brace, just like we do when parsing the console log for server resource usage.
Background, see commit: 030aceb8
How to Test
For each of the images: CentOS 8, Ubuntu 20, AlmaLinux, and Rocky:
- Launch instances including a custom workflow, e.g.
- Ensure that the
Workflowinteraction button becomes active (green)
- Ensure that when you press on the
Workflowinteraction button that you see the Jupyter environment
No visual changes
- Any changes to 'widgets' in
src/Style/Widgets/? If so:
src/Style/StyleGuide.elmshowing example usage of that widget
- Were any app flags created, modified, or removed? If so:
config.jsand all files in
- Update "Runtime configuration options" documentation in README.md
Create follow-up issues for anything left over for another merge request
- If any technical debt is introduced, assign these follow-up issues to the MR submitter