Idea: Select from list of OpenStack cloud providers
Entering traditional OpenStack details is still fraught with sharp edges.
What would success / a fix look like?
It would be great if a deployer of Exosphere (e.g.
try.exosphere.app could provide a selection mechanism for common, known providers (e.g. Tombstone Cloud, Nectar, etc.). This could auto-populate the Keystone connection details. The list of providers could be configured via
OpenStack Research cloud operators (WIP)
- Jetstream Cloud 1 (TACC@UT, Indiana University, University of Arizona)
- Jetstream Cloud 2 (Indiana University, Arizona State University, Cornell University, the University of Hawai’i, and TACC)
- University of Cambridge
- Nectar Cloud
- Chameleon Cloud (TACC@UT and University of Chicago)
- Mass Open Cloud
- ORNL CADES
- Aristotle (Cornell University CAC in partnership with the University at Buffalo CCR and the University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Red Cloud (University of Cornell)
- NASA GSFC
- PNNL (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Iowa State
- North Dakota State