#everyonecancontribute Kaeffchen | #15 - 2020-08-26 GitLab Commit Kaeffchen
Time: 16:00 CEST
- GitLab Commit: https://gitlabcommitvirtual2020.sched.com/?timezone=Europe%2FBerlin
- 16:01 CEST: Sid's keynote
- 18:12 CEST: @theFeu with Teaching the Basics about Git(Lab)
- 19:30 CEST: @m4r10k with To Go Where No One Has Gone Before...
- 19:56 CEST: @nico-meisenzahl with Your Attacker's Won't Be Happy! How GitLab Can Help You Secure Your Cloud Native Applications
- Zoom room will be opened until 8 or 9pm, depending on the likings.
Interesting articles, best practices, etc. for everyone to read and learn async:
- How Hubble uses eBPF
- Jaeger’s multitenancy with Elasticsearch
- Observability Engineering: Achieving Production Excellence - early release chapters
- The Future of Kubernetes Attacks
- Writing Kubernetes Operators - yes/no?
- DockerHub Rate-limiting: Authentication ideas
- Observing Kubernetes without losing your mind
- How should a Prometheus exporter signal that something has gone wrong with a scrape?
The main theme for this week is: You belong here
- CI Pipeline Efficiency Docs: gitlab-org/gitlab!40510 (merged)