#everyonecancontribute Kaeffchen | #9 - 2020-07-15
Interesting articles, best practices, etc. for everyone to read and learn async:
- PromCon Online happens this week! - https://twitter.com/khyati341/status/1281479736510672896
- Suse acquires Kubernetes management platform Rancher Labs
- Monitoring at scale with Cortex at REWE Digital
- Learn how to configure GitLab CI/CD with npm to access private git repositories
- How to integrate Azure DevOps repositories with GitLab
- How useful is Ansible in a Cloud-Native Kubernetes Environment?
- A Distributed Tracing Adventure in Apache Beam
- Curious about HAProxy, GCP and Kubernetes operations debugging?
- Secure Coding at HackerOne
- Grafana dashboard behind reverse proxy not showing graph but shows error 414 Request-URI Too Large
- Microsoft DNS Server CVE-2020-1350, Score 10, wormable. Patch now!
- GitLab 13.2 Release Evangelism Michael
- GitLab Runners on self-managed
Are you a user of GitLab Runners on a self-managed instance?
We'd love your feedback at gitlab-org/gitlab#226819 (closed) as we research how to make this easier in the future.
- GitHub Action migration? - gitlab-org/gitlab#228937
The main theme for this week is: Peeking into C++ CI/CD and hearing debug stories with CoreDNS
Topic ideas for future dates:
- Secure your GitLab instance - your best practices?
- CI/CD pipeline security
- @tonka3000 / @dnsmichi: C++ with CMake, Conan, Windows CI/CD runners