#everyonecancontribute Kaeffchen | #8 - 2020-07-08
Interesting articles, best practices, etc. for everyone to read and learn async:
- @dnsmichi: Please help with your survey feedback on improving Merge Requests in GitLab
- @dnsmichi: https://github.com/konradsopala/devrel-notebook
- @dnsmichi: Machine Learning for CI/CD: https://twitter.com/DVCorg/status/1280505393496629249
- @dnsmichi: https://gitlab.com/dnsmichi/atasteofaustria/-/blob/master/recipes/becherkuchen.md
The main theme for this week is: Culture and Collaboration
@solidnerd: More Terraform local testing -> next week
@tonka3000: CI/CD with C++ & Windows runners (shared runner via GitLab.com)
- @dnsmichi: Research and presentation
- Dependency management, VM, Docker, bare metal?
- Showcase Conan/CMake & build tools
- all: Culture, collaboration, team
- Issues & docs, infrastructure as code - examples from your experience
@rauschbit: From @rockaut on Twitter "#Reminder4Myself If you can not find help on the internet about an issue you have ... you might not have an issue at all. You might only doing it wrong. Like completely wrong."
- Discussion about that topic
- @tonka3000: MacOS on ARM, your thoughts?