Users can load one or several gpx files on the map to edit their content. There are two aspects of edition :
- Drawing : Use the buttons on the bottom-left corner of the map to add/move/draw waypoints and lines
- Edit information : Click on a marker or a line to edit name, description, comment of the object. It's possible to choose waypoint symbol
- Cut a line : Enter in edit mode then hover a "middle marker" (grey ones) and press Del key.
Once you want to save what has been done on the map, choose a file name and click save button to choose the destination directory in Nextcloud/Owncloud file system.
- Waypoint style : default symbol icon for waypoints
- Popup style : define if labels are shown permanently or on hover
- Use defined symbols : if not checked, always show default symbol icon for waypoints. If checked, show symbol defined in gpx
- Clear map before loading : if checked, remove all element on the map before loading a gpx file
- Personal tile servers can be added. They are then available in the layer control at the top-right corner or the map.