Fix broken links (external & internal), replace relative with absolute links
This issue is not a duplicate, I've searched the Issue Tracker
This issue is not a question, I'm aware that I can submit questions via Mastodon, Twitter, Email, Reddit or Matrix
This issue is a bug report, and not a content request, feature request, or anything other
What is the bug behavior?
- External links are broken, or redirect
- Internal links to images are broken following new directory structure
- Internal links are relative links (
What is the expected correct behavior?
- External links should work & avoid redirection
- Images should display correctly
- Internal links should be absolute links
What are the steps to reproduce the bug?
What are possible fixes?
- Identify broken/redirecting external links & fix them
- Fix broken internal links to images
- Replace internal relative links with absolute links
Do you have additional comments?