v1.0.6 Release 1.0.6Release v1.0.6
- Update russian translation. Thanks to Schwonder Reismus.
- Do not create controls and sensors when data sources have invalid data.
- Check and try to fix the state of some controls and all profiles after importing wrong values.
- Fan curve control scale the curve into valid range.
- Restore previous hardware state after init.
- Reduce cpu usage when the sensors graph is not visible.
v1.0.5 Release 1.0.5Release v1.0.5
- Improve default cpu frequency scaling governor selection
- Add Russian translation
- Add AppStream metadata file
- Follow freedesktop naming conventions for the .desktop file
- Remove qca build dependency
- Fix wrong icon size
NOTE: If you installed CoreCtrol from source, you may want to uninstall it before instaling this version. This will remove no longer used files from your computer. You can also remove them manually:
sudo rm /usr/share/applications/CoreCtrl.desktop /usr/share/icons/hicolor/196x196/apps/corectrl.svg
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/196x196directory only contains
sudo rm /usr/share/applications/CoreCtrl.desktop sudo rm -rf /usr/share/icons/hicolor/196x196
v1.0.4 Release 1.0.4Release v1.0.4
v1.0.3 Release 1.0.3Release v1.0.3
v1.0.2 Release 1.0.2Release v1.0.2
v1.0.1 Version 1.0.1Release v1.0.1
v1.0.0 Release 1.0.0Release v1.0.0
This is the first release of CoreCtrl.
I've been using it for several months without issues, but that doesn't mean that the whole thing will work for you as well, as no one else has used it until now. If you find issues, please report them.
- Automatic application of profiles for native and Windows programs.
- Full AMD GPUs controls (for both old and new models).
- Basic CPU controls.