Support HTTPS connection between client and server
- Current software update mechanism doesn't support HTTPS connection between client and server.
- Support HTTPS connection between client and server.
- According to Quirin, HTTPS works if the following SWUpdate's build configs are added:
CONFIG_CURL=y CONFIG_CURL_SSL=y CONFIG_SSL_IMPL_OPENSSL=y CONFIG_DOWNLOAD=y CONFIG_DOWNLOAD_SSL=y CONFIG_CHANNEL_CURL=y CONFIG_CHANNEL_CURL_SSL=y CONFIG_SURICATTA=y CONFIG_SURICATTA_STATE_CHOICE_NONE=y CONFIG_SURICATTA_HAWKBIT=y CONFIG_SURICATTA_SSL=y CONFIG_HASH_VERIFY=y CONFIG_JSON=y
- NOTE: Need to check them because some configs may not be necessary.
- Investigate how to connect client and server with HTTPS
- Implement HTTPS connection between client and server
- Test the feature
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information