- Compiler paths: added the "global" compiler. It allows to quickly set the compiler used whatever is the context.
- Compiler paths: the editors for LDC and GDC are less confusing now, since only one path is needed to specify the std/core paths, unlike for DMD.
- Editor, Calltips: in the call tips window, the parameter being edited is highlighted. Note that stacking of calltips in nested function calls is for now removed.
- GDB commander, editor, linux: it is now possible to inspect the variables in a tooltip window displayed when moving the mouse in the code editor.
- Messages: added support for GNU type messages. Note that the detection of the type (GNU or legacy DMD) is dynamic.
- MRUs: added an option preventing to remove non existing items, which used to be problematic when using git branches.
- Terminal, UI: added scrollbar.
- Application, energy consumption: damped a small but constant CPU load, even on idle, caused by several timers.
- DUB project editor: it was possible to add a property twice.
- Editor: possible range violation when trying to rename an editor past the EOL.
- GDB Commander: no scrollbar in the variable inspector.
- Main menu: shortcuts for the tools not updated after editing the options.
- Terminal: clearing a temporary line because of automatic check dir caused a reset, clearing the backbuffer.
- the documentation is updated to be rendered by Gitlab CI or locally, with pandoc.
- windows binaries are not provided anymore.