Andrei Jiroh Eugenio Halili (he/him/they/their) (Busy)
I may be slow to respond to emails and issues since I'm busy at mostly school and personal projects stuff, plus some work at Recap Time Squad (not an company) and other family chores, so please send thoughts and prayers to my mental health and sanity at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm Andrei Jiroh, an Filipino 16-year old junior high school student at day and Node.js and Deno backend developer at Recap Time Squad (not an company) and Linux sysadmin-slash-resident Bash script kiddie on personal projects.
The list may go longer, so check out my bio.link page instead.
Recap Time Squad, (formerly known as The Pins Team) especially the Community Radar newsletter - where I mostly do my open-source work there. Here's the tidbits:
- Code Server Boilerplates - Project Maintainer, collection of ready to made templates for shipping cloud dev environments with code-server pre-installed
- Community Lores - Maintainer, usually for placing docs stuff in one domain (we do redirection stuff behind the the scenes)
- Gitpodified Workspace Images - an fork of upstream's workspace images, implementing fixes and even add some packages.
- Vaultwarden on PaaS services - Hard-fork of bitwardenrs-heroku with scripts for automating deployment within minutes, among other features. (now maintained as part of Recap Time Squad's open-source projects)
- GitHub CLI package maintainer for Alpine Linux - version bumps lands on
edgefirst, although delays may happen.
- TODO list more abandoned projects here
An feed on personal websites and stuff, showing five latest entries from their own RSS feed.
- July 2022 Status Update
- 100 Days of Code 2022 – Week #5
- 100 Days of Code 2022 – Week #4
- 100 Days of Code 2022 – Week #3
- 100 Days of Code 2022 – Week #2
- How do co-authors can sign commits, for vigilant-mode-enabled GitHub users?
- Introducing Recap Time
- Team Updates — New Twitch channels and more (oh my!)
- Handling requests to delete their account & move to the @ghost account for self-hosted Dev.to instances
Hidden due to space reasons, click here to expand.
Stats are generated from my personal repos and may not reflect real usage.
Recent GitHub activity pulled through an CI in an nutshell
💪Opened PR #1776 in logto-io/logto
🗣Commented on #84 in RecapTime/status-page
🗣Commented on #11796 in gitpod-io/gitpod
💪Opened PR #19 in RecapTime/vaultwarden-docker
❗️ Opened issue #11796 in gitpod-io/gitpod
I'm usually do coding whenever my other self (aka my mind) wants to, or if during the school year, probably on my free time. May not up-to-date as
Gitpod and GitHub Codespaces don't preserve
/home directories on workspace restarts. Wakatime stats include my coding activity data since April 13, 2021.
Email address doesn't work? See https://github.com/ajhalili2006/ajhalili2006/blob/master/docs/vocabulary/shitfuckery-at-bullshit-dot-hq.md why.