Tericlya Survival consists of a custom-generated map, extended-biomes, enhanced hardmode mechanics. Players utilize custom teleports, called Anchors, for transportation, as well as many plugins, such as McMMO, and Craftbook enhancements, for game-play.
The map is border-less, and utilizes a dynmap live-map for players to view the location of other bases, and noteable regions.
Discord is the major communication point, between players and administration, but there is a YouTube channel, and GitLab project, which can be used for information, and bug reports.
A greylist is currently enabled to help alleviate grief, and dissuade those of the lazy-persuasion. Players may join, as a visitor, to view the sever for 15 minutes, before registering. During the 15 minutes, players may only explore, kill mobs, and speak to other players.
Tericlya is a community driven server, and utilizes volunteers, to keep the server running. It has no paid staff, nor paid developers. As such, community contributions are heavily relied-upon. We also appreciate your patience for updates, content-additions, and bug-fixes.
The server is currently being hosted in Canada.
- help - shows a list of commands
- register - allows visitors to register, to play
- rules - shows the server rules
- cmdlist - shows a list of plugin commands
- about - shows some information in-game, about the server
- Custom world generation - Unique biomes, custom trees
- Dynmap livemap - Live world map, with fog-of-war
- Extra Hard Mode - (http://mlg-fortress.github.io/ExtraHardMode/#farming)- Adds more difficult SMP mechanics. Some features are different on Tericlya, than on the plugin wiki.
- Brewery - Alcoholic drinks, Teas, Coffees, and more; customized to Tericlya.
- DiscordSRV - Global game chat connected to Discord.
- Grief Prevention - Protect your town, and play with friends!
- McMMO - Gain skills by building, hunting, killing, exploring, climbing, cooking, mining, fishing, chopping, and more.
- CraftBook - Many modules of redstone, wiring, minecart, bridges, boats, doors, and more! (See here, which we chose)
- SavageDeathChests (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/savagedeathchest.6633/) - a chest is placed where the player dies. The chest lasts for 10 minutes, before dropping its contents.
- DeathFeathers (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/deathfeathers.30530/) - Find your way back to your death.
- Jobs Reborn Pick a job. Gain some skills. Make some money.
- Random Teleport - (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/randomtp-%E1%B4%8F%CA%80%C9%AA%C9%A2%C9%AA%C9%B4%E1%B4%80%CA%9F-sign-gui-menu-nether-end-normal-now-with-portals-check-it-out.5084/)
- Craftbook - https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/craftbook.2083/
- MyPet (https://mypet-plugin.de/)
- EpicHeads (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/epicheads-the-head-plugin-challenger.13402/) - Gain decorative heads through server shops, events, games, drops, crafting, and voting!
- Elevators - make realistic elevators!
- Planar Anchors - Teleport to town, spawn, markets, dungeons, friends, and wilderness, with Anchors!
- Planar Telepads - Teleport to your friends, or to your mining spots, with telepads!
- Artmap - We are the devs of ArtMap! Paint banners, signs, images, notes, tapestries, pixel art, and more!
- Be respectful.
- Do not steal. You may borrow from farms, but you must replant what you take.
- Do not litter. Leaving your items in the open, with little indication of ownership, is both rude, and can cause confusion for scavengers. Please clean up your mess.
- Do not grief. Accidents happen, but please fix your mistakes.
- Do not spawn withers outside of the wither world.
- Do not slaughter animals, which are tamed, or caged.
- Do not scam. Tricking players, trapping players to kill them, lieing for personal gain, and similar nefarious actions, will result in a permaban.
- Do not spam. Repeatedly typing the same thing, repeated attempts to make people go to another game, or harassment about other games, will result in a ban.
- Do not hack. No X-ray, no automatic mining/botting.
- Do not trade with villagers you do not own, unless given permission.
- Do not build within 500 blocks of another town or near spawn without permission(use the random teleports). Building too near other bases, without permission, is considered griefing, and repeated offenses will result in a ban.
- Dark rooms, AFK-farms, and mob-farms, are disabled. Redstone still works, and there are added Redstone enhancements. Automated agriculture is fine. Increased item collection minigames, events, and options, will be available. Final Notes: This server is recommended for mature players. We expect a level of self-sufficiency, and maturity. We also recommend 16+. If you cannot handle discovering the game for yourself, or have ever been told you are irritating, immature, a griefer, a troll, or otherwise toxic, this isn't the place for you.
- Trusted - can mute and jail
- Friend- advanced moderator privileges, and generally close friends with an admin or owner.