Important note: jMathPaper is now licensed under LGPLv3 (previously was GPLv3).
The release packages have changed with this release. There are no longer platform specific jars and a library jar is now being provided as well as all variants are now available as tar packages.
The SWT GUI has been replaced with a Swing one, as GTK+3 is just unreliable.
Additionally, an experimental TUI2 based on Lanterna is available.
- #30 Added commands for editing the note.
- #35 Repurposed the context parameter to mean the context of the paper.
- #36 Implemented a basic help system.
- #40 Implemented the copy command.
- #41 Fixed that "00" would not be recognized as function parameter.
- #42 Added commands for adding units, prefixes and conversions on the fly.
- #43 Added a service UI.
- #45 Relicensed under LGPLv3.
- #48 Added support for compound units (f.e. km/h).
- #51 Fixed that the configuration files might be misplaced.
#53 Added automatic conversion of units with prefixes to units without (
32km = 32000m).
#54 A prefix without unit is now being assumed as "1" (
1k = 1000).
- #57 Added support for a paper template.
- #58 Fixed that results might be incorrectly rounded.
- #61 Replaced SWT with Swing.
- #62 Swing and TUI2 now support a preview of the currently typed expression.
- Added command for adding an alias on the fly.
- Added various additional default units, prefixes and conversions.
- Various other fixes.
Download the following if you just want to use it:
Yes, it is badly documented, I'm sorry for that. I will fix it some time in the future, but for now it will have to do.
- #13, added support for unit conversions.
- #19, added support for setting the formatting of results.
- #22, all expressions are now evaluated when a paper is loaded.
- #24, added support for defining functions on the fly.
- #26, the configuration has moved to ~/.local/share/jmathpaper/.
- #28, the default precision has been upped to 32 digits.
- #29, invalid command line arguments are now correctly handled.
- #31, added aliases "greaterequal", and "lessequal".
- #32, added support for setting the precision and rounding method.
- #33, aliases are now loaded from a file.
- #34, different jars are now available.
- The source is now included in the jars.
- There are now "globally loaded files" in the configuration directory.
- The TUI is now showing a list of open papers.
- The TUI is now showing a marker when the paper as changed.
- The TUI is now printing the current paper when the next/previous is selected.
- The SWT UI is now displaying errors in a statusbar.
- Errors which are occurring during the loading of a paper are now being displayed.
- Various additional bug-fixes
#7, added ability to quickly reference the last result by using
- #12, added support for C-style comments.
- #15, added a simple TUI.
- #16, added a simple CLI.
- #17, fixed that IDs are increased even when the expression was not valid.
- #18, extended support for boolean expressions.
- #20, added support for multiple expressions separated by a semicolon.
- added support for commands.
- #7, added ability to quickly reference the last result by using
1.0 Version 1.0