Not work Copy&paste between Keepass2 and Remmina
Can not copy&paste from Keepass a field to RDP session, and back it from RDP session. (namely from the field, select and copy, not press Ctrl+C for copy password from entry list)
Example try to copy text from
Notes: field to RDP session, and backeward copy text from Remmina's RDP session to Keepass2.
The problem covers only RDP connections and Keepass. Copy&paste work fine with others programs written in mono or with freerdp runned with +clipboard option from terminal.
- Client OS: Arch Linux with last updates (also Manjaro 15.12 and Ubuntu 15.10 tested)
- Remmina version: 1.2.0-rcgit.11 (git n/a)
- Keepass version: 2.33 (Dev)
- Mono version: 4.4.0 (Stable 184.108.40.206/f8474c4 Mon Mar 28 12:22:29 UTC 2016)
- Desktop environment: naked X11 with awesome (also XFCE and Unity tested)
- Connecting to: Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 (may others)
- Connecting via: RDP (vnc work fine)
- Freerdp version: 2.0.0-dev (git c3ce0c3)