Remmina windows open behind other desktop windows
Created by: wsgcsysadmin
Ubuntu 14.04(Trusty Tahr) x86_64
Any Remmina windows that open from actions performed via the tray icon open behind other desktop windows.
- Open Remmina and enable tray icon
- select another window
- Perform some action from the tray icon that opens a window, Preferences for example.
- Preferences Window opens just underneath the window selected in step 2.
- Go to the preferences window so that it is active.
- Close it.
- Open Preferences again.
- This time it opens on top because Remmina is somehow remembering where in the Z order it is.
This has been an issue for at least two years.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information