Un-check of "Fullscreen on the same monitor as the connection window" won't save
- Client (OS name and version): Ubuntu 17.10 (GNOME on Xorg)
- Remmina version (remmina --version): 1.2.0-rcgit-22 (git rcgit-22)
- Desktop environment (GNOME, Unity, KDE, ..): GNOME
- Connecting to (OS and version): Windows 10, Linux, MacOS
- Connecting via (RDP, VNC, ...): RDP, VNC over SSH
- RDP issues only, freerdp version (xfreerdp --version): libfreerdp2 2.0.0~git201
While poking around at my issue #1262 (closed) I discovered that if I go to the Preferences dialog in the Appearance tab and un-check the "Fullscreen on the same monitor as the connection window" box, then "Close", if I re-open Preferences the box is checked again.
Nothing I've tried so far will convince that setting to stay turned off.