Crashing since upgraded to 1.2.0-rcgit-17
Created by: kdpawson
Since upgrading to the December release 1.2.0-rcgit-17 I'm getting crashes. For example the RDP session(s) disconnect and Remmina crashes. I need to start Remmina again and then it will crash again in the next 10-30 mins.
In order to get work done, I've reverted to the default Ubuntu packaged version, which does not crash, however I get the clipboard issues. The Halloween release v1.2.0-rcgit.16 did not have this issue.
Please give us some details about the systems you are using:
- Client (OS name and version): Ubuntu 16.04 LTS x64
- Remmina version (remmina --version): 1.2.0-rcgit-17
- Desktop environment (GNOME, Unity, KDE, ..): Unity
- Connecting to (OS and version): Various Windows Servers, Ws2008R2, WS2012R2 and WS2016
- Connecting via (RDP, VNC, ...): RDP
- RDP issues only, freerdp version (xfreerdp --version): freerdp version 2.0.0~dev