Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
This new release has the following features:
- An automatic installer of the Feral udev rules for Logitech Wheels to use the program without root. Thanks to Feral to give us permission to use its udev rules.
- pyLinuxWheel remember last value saved between sessions.
- New preferences tab to adjust the behaviour of the program. Also it has an option to force update of the udev rules
- Added AppImage support
- Workaround in the application to fix mismatch between real degrees and degrees reported by the driver for DFGT wheel
- Reload button to force load last value saved in the wheel.
- Added combine pedals option.
v0.1 First version. Supports changes in degrees range in Logitech Racing Wheels: driving force gt, G25, G27 and G29
First version developed in Python 3 and Gtk 3.
pyLinuxWheel can save degree range in Logitech Racing Wheels: driving force gt, G25, G27 and G29