Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- Added Terraform Support - Optionally spin up cloud servers automatically
- Improved Tooling - Easily add new services not already included in HomelabOS via a Ruby script
- Improved Configuration - Added
make getcommands to make working with the configuration easier.
- Improved documentation
- More options - More things are configurable than before
- Improved deployment - Cleaner Traefik settings
- Changed Requirements - No longer requires Ansible, only requires Docker to be installed.
This releases MVP: @kebertxela!
- Greatly improved deployment - Each service is now fully independent from each other
- Improved SMTP Configuration - More services set up outgoing SMTP out of the box
- Improved Bastion Host Proxying - Better routing through iptables
- Improved documentation
- Improved security - Passwordless SUDO no longer required
- Added Automated Settings Sync via Git
- Added Airsonic - Airsonic is a free, web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitous access to your music.
- Added Beets - Beets is the media library management system for obsessive-compulsive music geeks.
- Added Bookstack - Simple & Free Wiki Software
- Added Code-Server - Run VS Code on a remote server
- Added Duplicati - Free backup software to store encrypted backups online. For Windows, macOS and Linux
- Added Drone - Drone is a self-service continuous delivery platform
- Added FreshRSS - A free, self-hostable aggregator
- Added Ghost - Ghost is a platform for building and running a modern online publication
- Added Guacamole - clientless remote desktop gateway
- Added Homedash - Home Server Dashboard Software
- Added Inventario - Home Inventory Management Software
- Added Jellyfin - The Free Software Media System
- Added Lidarr - Sonarr but for Music.
- Added Mailserver - Full self-hosted mail stack
- Added Mashio - Home Brewery Management Software
- Added Mayan EDMS - Free Open Source DMS (document management system).
- Added NetData - Monitor your systems and applications, the right way!
- Added openLDAP - Open Source LDAP Server
- Added Wallabag - Save and classify articles. Read them later. Freely.
- Added WebVirtMgr - a complete Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor manager.
- Added Zulip - Threaded Chat Software
- Many fixes and improvements across many services
This releases MVP: @codefriar!
Join us in chat at https://homelabos.zulipchat.com/
v0.4 This release sees a bunch of improvements thanks to a bunch of contributors. Thanks to @robjloranger @xcambar @jonfinley @ingmar.heinrich @pgporada @kusold and @ZoeyCluff!
- Vastly improved initial setup
- Automated Grafana Configuration
- Added Cloud Bastion Server via Tinc VPN option
- Added individual service toggling via host vars
- Added The Lounge - IRC Bouncer
- Added Radarr - DVR
- Added Sonarr - DVR
- Added Kibitzr - IFTTT replacement
- Added BulletNotes - Note taking application
- Added Plex - Personal Media Server
- Upgraded Organizr to v2 - Dashboard
- Removed Koel - Rarely worked
- Removed Convos - Rarely worked
- Added Semi-automated Apple Health Import
- Added Automated HTTPS via LetsEncrypt
- Added Tor Onion Services - Remote access through any firewall
- Added OpenVPN - Remote device Ad filtering via piHole
- Added Mastodon - Federated social micro blogging
- Added Matomo - Web analytics
- Added Bitwarden - Password manager
- Added piHole - Network wide ad blocking