Issues when renaming Library files on Scan
To help with identifying and fixing issues, please include as much information as possible, including:
LazyLibrarian version number (at the bottom of config page)
Current Version: 03510524
Operating system used (windows, mac, linux, NAS type)
Windows server 2019
Interface in use (default, bookstrap)
Which api (Goodreads, GoogleBooks, both)
Source of your LazyLibrarian installation (git, zip file, 3rd party package)
Master with auto updates (handled manually because they don't work)
Relevant debug log with api keys and any passwords redacted
Unhandled exception in libraryScan: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\ProgramData\LazyLibrarian\lazylibrarian\librarysync.py", line 1256, in LibraryScan preprocess_audio(os.path.dirname(book_filename), bookid, File "C:\ProgramData\LazyLibrarian\lazylibrarian\preprocessor.py", line 165, in preprocess_audio parts, failed, token, abridged = audio_parts(bookfolder, bookname, authorname) File "C:\ProgramData\LazyLibrarian\lazylibrarian\bookrename.py", line 133, in audio_parts for f in listdir(folder): File "C:\ProgramData\LazyLibrarian\lazylibrarian\common.py", line 230, in listdir return os.listdir(name) FileNotFoundError: [WinError 3] The system cannot find the path specified: '\\?\M:\AudioBooks\Brandon Sanderson\Mistborn\1 - The Alloy of Law\'
Keeps happening on different files/collections when trying to rename on Library Scan.
Please note - usually a single line of log is not sufficient. The lines just before the error occurs can give useful context and greatly assist with debugging.
There is a built-in debug log creator on the logs page which makes it easy to provide this information
- To use it, first go to the log page and make sure debug logging is OFF
- Now press the "Start debug log" button
- Go and do whatever you need to recreate the error
- Go back to the log page and press "Save debug log"
- You can now turn debug logging off again if you want
- The saved log file will be found in your lazylibrarian log directory called debug.zip
- It will contain all lines logged since you pressed "Start debug log" with any passwords and api keys removed
- Attach the zip file to your bug report.