Merged requested to merge incoming-packet-abstract into master
What have you done in this MR?
- Refactored the processing of incoming packets to do so synchronously on the start of the tick cycle (rather than being processed as soon as the packet is received)
- Decoupled decoding of packets from processing of packets, so that both 530 and 578 packets can be decoded into the same data structures and processed the same way
- Despaghettied many things, e.g. farming and the poster in stronghold of player safety
- Probably fixed an untold number of undiscovered bugs
Are there any tricky things testers should keep an eye out for?
Yes, as follows:
- Double check farming, etc and make sure all of that still works well.
- Generally just play the game and see how everything behaves, make sure no interactions are broken that weren't before, etc.
- Please pay extreme caution to these things, as this is a big and risky change.
I have tested these changes thoroughly.
This requires extra testing due to changes to architecture or other similarly risky changes.
I used the Thanos Tool for any JSON edits where possible, and have attached screenshots of any changes.
I acknowledge that this contribution will be released under the AGPL license.