Merged requested to merge MatthewGould123/2009scape:lost-city-conversion into master
What have you done in this MR?
From Prior MR
- Convert Lost City quest from Java to Kotlin
- Fixed certain weapons not being properly locked behind Lost City quest
- Fixed bugs in quest level requirements
- Zanaris entry fairy ring now returns players to the shed when they use it
- Warrior dialogue missing lines and facial expressions added in
- Fixed warrior dialogue issue. You can now start the lost city quest.
- Fairy rings are now enabled when the lost city quest is complete and you are wielding a dramen staff or lunar staff
Are there any tricky things testers should keep an eye out for?
Yes, as follows:
I have tested these changes thoroughly.
This requires extra testing due to changes to architecture or other similarly risky changes.
I used the Thanos Tool for any JSON edits, I did not edit any JSON files by hand (MR will be rejected if there are manual JSON edits).
I acknowledge that this contribution will be released under the AGPL license.
Finishes up feedback from !736 (comment 1069909959)
- You should be able to talk to the warrior and start the lost city quest.
- You should be able to visit zanaris if wielding a dramen/lunar staff and when using the fairy ring inside of zanaris, it should tp you back to the shed.