Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
v1.0.2 And now complete with a description in .app!
- Description attribute in ebin/zj.app (silences warnings from some release builders).
v1.0.1 JSON Test Suite results and fixes
- Fixes to
binary_decode/1that affect edge cases of (possibly compliant) JSON representation for some float values, and extreme values that overflow double precision float storage.
- Added JSON Test Suite (https://github.com/nst/JSONTestSuite) results to the wiki: https://gitlab.com/zxq9/zj/wikis/json%20test%20suite%20results
- Reduced the crash cases to OOM only which can occur when trying to allocate tens of thousands of maps at once.
- Fixes to
v1.0.0 Open for business
v1.0.0 release features:
- encode/1 Erlang -> JSON a raw-values "strings-as-strings" encoder
- decode/1 JSON -> Erlang a raw-values "strings-as-strings" decoder
- binary_encode/1 Erlang -> JSON binaries-as-strings/lists-as-arrays encoder
- binary_decode/1 JSON -> Erlang strings-as-binaries/arrays-as-lists decoder
- Docs sits at: http://zxq9.com/projects/zj/docs/
- Added binary_encode/1
- Docs site now live http://zxq9.com/projects/zj/docs/
- Tolerate trailing (illegal) commas in arrays and objects
- Accept empty containers
- Fix ternary logic literal matches
v0.1.0 Initial release.