side bar tab is too wide
Thanks for the plugin, this is pretty much what I was looking for: a way to list all open files in the side bar. Since I don't need the "advanced" filtering features but rather a simple document list, I have removed all of the columns in Tab Finder except for the Nodes column.
However, the Tab Finder side bar tab is still very wide (about 660 pixels) and takes up lots of valuable screen real estate, when the longest file name is about 340 pixels wide. Apparently the tab is so wide because the controls above the document list are so wide (ie. the Filter, RegExp, Select All/Invert controls).
Some suggestions how to reduce the width:
- slim down the controls:
- remove labels like "Filter" and "Select"
- shorten the filter text entry
- reduce width of "All" and "Invert" buttons a bit
- make it possible to hide the entire controls (would be fine for me)
- make it possible to reduce tab width even if that means that some controls are hidden (ie. don't require that all controls are visible)